background

Friday, November 30, 2012

New Features

Here are shots of some of the finishes.  The cabinets are a slightly off-white raised panel style. Sorry no pictures!

We got all of our appliances during the Labor Day sale at Lowes.  They were delivered about 2 weeks ago and are sitting in the garage taunting me.  I can't wait to use them.

We went with a counter depth fridge.  A little less space but more of a built in look.  Maybe it will make us eat less if we can't store as much!  Doubt it.



This is the countertop - Cambria Quartz in Darlington.  I hated this picture online but loved it in person.  None of the colors seem to be accurate in pictures.  It's more taupey-grey than it looks.

 Main backsplash tiles (I swear these tiles match the counter in person - at least to my untrained eye).

 Accent backsplash tiles.  The lightest color is the same as the main tile.


This is a close-up and farther out shot of the floor tile.  12x24 with a linen finish.  Colors are hard to see since this was taken in a dark store with a cellphone camera.  This was a difficult decision since the tile will be in about 900 square feet of living space but I had the interior designer (who majored in colorology?!) help pick it.

Finally, here are the lights going over the breakfast bar.  This was one of the hardest decisions to make.  I ended up going a little over budget here but I got them for 23.5% off :)  so I couldn't pass that up.

We still need to pick hardware, stools, etc.

More to come in about a month!

1 comment:

  1. It's going to look so nice. Everything you have picked out is gorgeous. I cant wait to watch it happen!

    ReplyDelete